French Door Security
While intruder alarms and CCTV systems are deterrents they will not prevent the opportunist thief from entering your home. Over seventy-five -per cent of all break-ins in Ireland occur through a front, back, sliding patio, or a French door.
Most French doors are susceptible to attack as this type of door normally contains at least two major weaknesses;
- Unlike the normal single entrance door, a standard French Door is not supported by a timber frame in the centre of the door and it normally opens outwards. As a result a French Door can be easily prised-open from outside (see video below).
- The normal locks used in French doors are called eurocylinder locks. More than ninety-per-cent of all eurocylinder locks used in this door type in Ireland, are not of the high-security type and provide little resistance to burglars. (see our Zentry Snap & Break-Secure Euro Profile Cylinder Locks Website Page.
Should Your Property
Contain A French Door...
THIS IS LIKELY THE MOST IMPORTANT AND COST EFFECTIVE HOME SECURITY INVESTMENT YOU WILL EVER MAKE...
- HELPS PREVENT FRENCH DOORS OR OPENING OUT PATIO DOORS FROM BEING PRISED-OPEN FROM OUTSIDE.
- ACTS AS A LAST LINE OF DEFENCE EVEN WHEN EXISTING LOCKS HAVE BEEN BY-PASSED.
- SIMPLICITY ITSELF – NO DRILLING - JUST REMOVE THE TWO EXISTING SCREWS BELOW BOTH DOOR HANDLES AND FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTION.
- MADE FROM MILD STEEL
- PATENT PENDING
- For French doors with one handle only, see Burglarybuster 1 for details
HOW THE BURGLARYBUSTER 2 WORKS:
In its installed position, the two brackets provide support for the channel bar that cuffs the two doors together and the Safety U Pin prevents the removal of the channel bar from outside. In the event of attempts to prise-open the French Door or when the eurocylinder locks have been disengaged, the Burglarbuster French Door Keyless Cuff Lock acts as an amazing last line of defence – and yet emergency escape is allowed by simply removing the Safety U Pin and removing the channel bar.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
"Although we have an alarm I’ve always been concerned about my security and used to find difficulty sleeping when my husband was away travelling. Since installing your excellent product I have had no difficulty sleeping at all."
Judy in Lucan.
"I was always concerned about somebody breaking through my French doors until I installed the device you recommended. The Burglarybuster 2 has brought a peace of mind that I never thought possible."
Angela in Tallaght.
"My wife died two years ago and since then I have been living on my own. Last September thieves got in by forcing the French Door and I was lucky as I was not in the house at the time. Before getting this device I couldn’t sleep at all at night and now I know that if they try that again they will have to make so much noise or break the glass that I’ll get a warning."
Jim in Clondalkin.
Only €65 when ordering on line @ www.burglarybusters.ie
(postage €5 extra). Colours white or chocolate brown.
Order Now - And Get That Peace of Mind You Deserve
MANUFACTURED & DISTRIBUTED IN IRELAND BY:
Burglar Proofing Specialists
Unit 17, Western Parkway Business Centre, Lower Ballymount Rd, Dublin 12.
Phone: 01 4600016 / 086 2444938
www.burglarybusters.ie Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Products & Services
- French Door Security
- Patio Door Security
- Security Grilles for Windows and Doors
- Zentry Snap & Break Secure & Anti-Bump Cylinders
- Zentry Security Doors for Homes, Bedrooms and Apartments
- Front & Rear Door Security
- Bedroom Security
- Apartment Door Security
- Safe Rooms
- Bedroom Safes
- Commercial Properties
- Home Security Audit Checklist
PREVENTING THE MOST DANGEROUS TYPE OF BREAK-IN
“The most dangerous break-ins arise when the burglar is disturbed by the householder, as this can often lead to a physical attack in the home and so it is vital we find ways to keep burglars out altogether.” These were the opening remarks from Ciarán O’Connell,...
House break-ins leave legacy of fear
Testimonials from some of our satisfied customers
Three months ago, I had never heard of "Zentry Bedroom Security Doors.” Living alone, in a relatively quiet area, I thought I was pretty OK ,with Burglar Alarm + Sensor Lights. That was until I had a 4:30am alarm "scare,” which triggered a lot of "what if" questions in my mind. My sleep became disturbed & restless. I needed to feel safer @ night. There had to be a solution. I searched the Net." Burglarybusters" came up trumps!
I invested in a High Security Bedroom Door, with a steel frame, into which a 12 point locking system clenches. It looks exactly like a normal door, but is steel reinforced inside , & meets EU & Irish EU Standard-IS EN 1627-2011. It can be opened/closed manually on the inside, so there is no anxiety about possibility of getting locked in! I am delighted with "my new door,” feel 100% secure, and consequently sleep much better. I was very impressed by the high standard of service given by both Ciaran & Clive, who were professional, reliable, punctual & courteous.
Thank you both. - A happy customer!
Maeve in Cork